Specialty Services Senior Agent
This position is responsible for the support and servicing of Tourico Holidays global products regarding attractions, cruises, flights and car rental transactions which include, but are not limited to: Disney and Universal theme park tickets, car rentals, dinner shows, etc. This position supports the supervisors in overseeing the agents that are responsible for the administration of these reservations submitted through our websites.
Essential Job Functions
- Daily agent duties including answering phones and emails. This includes logging into phones for duration of shift and using proper log in/out functions.
- Assist with initial training and support management with continuous on the job training of reservation agents.
- Assist team members with questions and coaching as needed (Disciplinary actions to be directed to supervisor).
- First point of contact to identify and prioritize escalations.
- Periodic meetings with Supervisor/Manager to assist in reviewing agent performance, service trends and any other relevant topics.
- Assist in motivating team members with new company incentives, ensuring they are familiar with new promotions.
- Represent a positive company image
- Acting supervisor for lunch/meeting coverage or as requested by management
- Frequent mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities, meeting critical deadlines and following up on assignments.
- Must possess effective written/oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner. Must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills and make arithmetic calculations with speed
- Must display accuracy in the English language and have ability to read/write/speak fluently. (Additional language skills in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese preferred)
About the Company:
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 39 offices worldwide with over 800 employees providing service in 30 languages.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits pac;kage for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. A matching tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees receive paid time off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts are offered as an employee benefit.
TH Network Channel on Youtube: http://bit.ly/1UlZ81NHey