Operations Supervisor/ Call Center Supervisor/ Front Desk Supervisor
Are you a strong coach and mentor? Are you able to motivate and help others achieve their career goals? Do you take responsibility and ownership of your team and your overall performance? If so, we want to speak with you about an opportunity as a client services supervisor in our contact center.
The operations supervisor serves as a knowledge resource and is responsible for leading a team of associates in the consistent delivery of high-quality products. This person is responsible for managing their team to achieve departmental KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators), SLA’s (service level agreements), performance standards and has accountability for overall customer satisfaction. In order to facilitate this effort, the operation supervisor will have direct responsibility for their team's daily performance, including but not limited to quality, training, and production.
- Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze challenges and recommend a solution in with our business philosophies and guidelines
- Delegate time-sensitive tasks and assign pending workload to appropriate team members while observing priority
- Monitoring all team members each month for quality and training purposes
- Provides feedback in the form of QA on various types of calls
- The Supervisor will be responsible to provide guidance and perform prescribed actions as necessary based on team members performance
- Drive KPI performance for each team member
- Providing on-going coaching to all agents/associates within their team
- Responding to department emails and following up with any requests or issues
- Oversee the workflow and staffing of Operations Agents while monitoring the teams’ progress.
- Preparing weekly and monthly statistics summarizing their team’s status including attendance, probations and performance warnings; and submitting these statistics to their Director for review
- Work closely with the Operations Manager and Director to create, implement, and maintain disciplined procedures
- 2 years of call center/hotel environment
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Experience in building a strong team is preferred
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate between customer, staff, and management
- Must have strong interactive, planning and time management skills
- A strong ability to develop, evaluate and motivate team members
- The ability to resolve conflict among team members
- Second language - English & Mandarin
About the Company:
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises, and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 39 offices worldwide with over 800 employees providing service in 30 languages.
TH Network Channel on Youtube: http://bit.ly/1UlZ81NHey