Hotel Operations Specialist
Tourico Holidays is currently looking for a Hotel Operations Specialist to work in our office in Berlin or London. This position will be responsible for providing full service for operational hotel contracts, support to the Regional VP and Regional Product purchasing Managers. This role has a requirement to be fluent in both written and spoken Turkish.
Essential Functions: The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to utilize and maintain our in-house database
- Ensure effective working relationships with the Product purchasing team
- Ongoing Education (Extranet, Payment Templates)
- Checking Contracts & Promotions for accuracy
- Research, identify and promote the Tourico ‘add-on’ to hotel partners in every negotiation
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, maintain and strengthen relationships with the suppliers. We seek an individual who can both initiate and grow a business relationship; ultimately building comprehensive supplier loyalty to our company, through the supplier’s understanding of our distribution network and technology abilities.
- Assertive, results oriented individual. Self-motivated and driven and willing to work on their own within a sizeable geographic territory to identify opportunities to upsell products
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with employees and senior management.
- Ensure accurate and diligent QA process of all new hotel product pricing, allotment, and availability, as well as general QA of destinations, ranking, photos, maps etc.
- Have a thorough understanding of Tourico Holidays and its parent company, Travel Holdings, business model; and the company’s product
- Assist in maintenance of hotel cards (Attributes, Promos, contract creation, chain processing, Not including Rate shops, PAR).
- Bridge gaps in loading Promos, rate reductions, etc.
- Escalation point for ResAdmin & Accounts Payable
- Inventory/Allocation requests via email and the telephone
- Perform duties in accordance with the current standards as deemed necessary by the Operation VP and Regional Product VP to meet department and company objectives
- High School Diploma or higher education
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including public speaking and presentation skills
- Travel industry experience a plus
- Must speak fluent English and Turkish.
- Strong organizational skills
- Sound judgment
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously and in a timely manner
- Intermediate computer skills, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel as well as the ability to grasp the various technology solutions Tourico Holidays offers
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with all levels of personnel
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage internal and external relationships
About the Company:
Tourico Holidays is the world’s fastest-growing travel distribution company. Since 1994, our valued partners in the travel industry have helped us “Connect Dreams to Destinations” across the globe. With over 800 employees stationed at 30+ offices around the world, we are able to not only support the demand of 6,000 clients in over 100 countries, but also provide enticing travel products in order to convince the unconvinced to travel, and travel more.
http://TH Network Channel on YouTube: http://bit.ly/1UlZ81N