Hotel Yield Manager
This position is responsible to develop and establish the best relationships with suppliers so that we are their preferred wholesaler, ensuring the product is negotiated with the best conditions on rate and inventory, in order to position itself as a market leader.
• Act as the face to face key point contract for accommodation supplier vendors to maintain the relationship for matters related to contracting, operational, commercial or financial activities;
• Negotiate the initial purchase quality metrics of the contract with new suppliers and contract renewals. Conditions include rate, inventory, offers, release periods, marketing contributions, overrides, cancellation policy, credit terms, pricing model (net or commission etc.);
• Maintain and expand the supplier portfolio according to targets, ensuring product diversity for our customer base: 1*-5*, hotels-hostels, city-rural based, modern-boutique, independent-chain etc.
• Identify and negotiate with key partner's preferential conditions in direct coordination with the immediate superior and promote the commercial opportunities
• Understand, analyze and identify Trends and Opportunities from Region's Trading Report, Destination News, and happenings, including the extraction from our statistic database of KPIs.
• Periodic presentations on analysis, future plans and tactics will be required.
• Make sure that all suppliers comply with our Sure2Care (Health and Safety) Program, giving the proper support to the S2C agent in each region.
• Conduct site inspections and attend trade shows and workshops to promote the company values.
• Responsible for the internal destination contracting report (purchase quality index, product status, etc.).
• Working closely with Yield Manager as a team to promote the Supplier Web Site & inventory control.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while managing multiple projects & tight deadlines.
• Well organized, ability to manage multitask roles & prioritize.
• Strong negotiation, analytical, strategic & creative problem solving skills.
• Good image & excellent communication & interpersonal skills face to face, over email or phone.
• Strong computer applications skills (Microsoft Word, excel).
• Excellent general cultural knowledge, & good academic background desired– degree preferred in any subject
• Excellent English both written and oral essential, and other languages (as a plus)
• Experience in the travel industry is a plus.
About the Company:
Tourico Holidays is the world’s fastest-growing travel distribution company. Since 1994, our valued partners in the travel industry have helped us “Connect Dreams to Destinations” across the globe. With over 800 employees stationed at 30+ offices around the world, we are able to not only support the demand of 6,000 clients in over 100 countries, but also provide enticing travel products in order to convince the unconvinced to travel, and travel more.
http://TH Network Channel on YouTube: http://bit.ly/1UlZ81N