Financial Controller, Office Manager, Accountant
Tourico Holidays is currently seeking a new controller for our Bangkok office. This role is rather diverse with the skill set of an office manager or accountant that could suit this position.
Manage all aspects of finance and accounting and serve as a point of contact for Headquarters (US) Finance team.
- Report to Regional Controller Asia Pacific on all matters;
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliation and generate monthly management reports.
- Provide explanations of any significant variances against last month;
- Preparation of annual budgets and ensure all cost drivers are being taken into account;
- Work closely with local accounting firm to ensure timely and accurate statutory filing, tax compliance and labour law compliance;
- Execute and ensure strict adherence of company policies and procedures;
- Ensure sufficient cashflows is available for office operation and planning of funds allocation;
- Maintain financial controls and ensure high degree of internal controls, including but not limited to travel expense reimbursement controls;
- Update and maintain basic HR records, and provide effective HR advice to HR team based in our US HQ;
- Provide and handle office administrative support / tasks;
- Foster sound partnership with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Other ad hoc duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with at least 5 years in public/private sector;
- Qualified accountant with any major professional accountancy body; Knowledge of US GAAP is an advantage but not a must;
- Candidate who is partly qualified will also be considered (based on career history and experience);
- Experience in working in a service company is definitely a bonus;
- Thai national, Fluent in English (writing, reading and speaking);
- Knowledge in accounting, internal controls, budgeting and cost controls;
- Knowledge of local tax regulations, compliance and labour laws are definitely advantageous to the position;
- Must have experience in handling office administrative tasks;
- Must have EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS;
- MATURE, INDEPENDENT, METICULOUS, COMMITTED and A SOUND TEAM PLAYER
About the Company:
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 39 offices worldwide with over 800 employees providing service in 30 languages.
TH Network Channel on Youtube: http://bit.ly/1UlZ81NHey