Credit and Accounts Receivable Manager (AR Management)
This position manages 4-5 employees and may assist with supervising up to 13 employees both in Berlin and other Tourico offices internationally. The primary responsibility is to provide ongoing training, coaching and support to
the team to ensure that the company’s receivables are protected while preserving and strengthening
our client relationship. This entails closely monitoring 3,000 to 5,000 B2B accounts as well as any
balances or chargebacks on over 60,000 B2C accounts. It requires successful weekly collection of
accounts to meet the expected weekly forecasted total.
- B2B accounts are being monitored daily and aging report is reviewed twice a week
- Balances are being collected and payments are posted daily
- Collections goals are met weekly
- Maintaining DSO and unpaid balances low to prevent losses and bad debt
- Lead professionally by example and provide support to the team including weekly
- communication with international team members
- B2C account aging reviewed weekly. Credit card inquiries, chargebacks, reversals and disputes
- are handled daily and in a timely manner due to strict deadlines.
- Review of the AR Marketing balances and ensure proper collection
- Review of the Groups balances and ensure collection of all payments prior to travel date
- Providing support to the team on collection efforts, difficult account situations and interaction
- with clients as well as our sales team.
- Weekly reports to the Director of AR on B2B and B2C balances and issues.
- Prepares yearly employee performance appraisals.
- If necessary, performs counseling and disciplinary actions
- Approves weekly timesheets through the ADP payroll system. Controls and reports any
- approved overtime.
- Reviews, revises and documents policies and procedures, making improvements when
- necessary to streamline operations, create efficiencies, and improve internal controls
- Performs other duties as assigned or when necessary
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or a related field
- 3+ years AR, preferably collection management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and preferred advanced skills in MS Excel
- Must have excellent leadership.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead a fast-paced, growth-oriented team while keeping them motivated
About the Company:
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel Distribution Company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 39 offices worldwide with over 800 employees providing service in 30 languages.
TH Network Channel on Youtube: http://bit.ly/1UlZ81NHey