Contact Center Sales Supervisor, Supervisor of Call Center Operations, Call Center Supervisor, Sales Supervisor
The B2C call center sales department is looking for a self-motivated, driven experienced supervisor to oversee a fast paced call center environment. The successful candidate will be highly organized and have the ability to motivate and develop a team.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Daily Task
- Track and monitor the teams progress as well as oversee workflow and workloads
- Utilize Cisco Supervisor systems to monitor agent login time, phone status, and breaks
- Review coverage/meetings for the day adjust lunches as necessary
- Work closely with management to create, implement and maintain department procedures and activities.
- Handle any customer disputes by utilizing zoom call recording systems to review calls for potential losses and follow up with guest when necessary
- Monitor the team and ensure we are PCI compliant at all times
- Review and action daily reports such as Balance Due and Fraud Prevention reports
- Take supervisor call escalations and effectively diffuse the situation and come to a resolution for the guest
- Assign call backs accordingly, update on spreadsheet to track and follow up with agent
- Participate in weekly team meetings to keep the staff updated on things like promotions, fraud alerts, any changes in the call center, updates to systems, new inventory updates, upcoming events and for agent recognition announcements
- Participate in weekly Managers meetings for updates on goals and expectations for the team as well as changes, promotions and feedback for management opportunities
- Update Call Center Quiz questions based on changes, promotions and seasonal request
- Issue correctives based on violations of company policies (time & attendance, improper conduct and losses)
- Supervisors are responsible for taking inbound calls from the sales queue generating monthly revenue. The percentage of call time to be determined by the Director of Call Center Operations.
- Intermediate Windows/Microsoft programs
- 1 year of travel agency or customer service experience (hospitality industry preferred)
- Experience working in a call center
- Sales experience obtaining specific monthly metrics and coaching employees to a specific goal
- English, both spoken and written
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze a problem and recommend a solution in line with the business requirements
- Second language - *Spanish preferred
- Flexible to work one or both weekend days. Shift will be between 11:30am and 1:00am
*We operate a 24/7 call center. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
About the Company:
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 39 offices worldwide with over 800 employees providing service in 30 languages.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. A matching tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees receive paid time off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts are offered as an employee benefit.
TH Network Channel on Youtube: http://bit.ly/1UlZ81NHey