Client Services Senior Agent, Front Desk Supervisor, Hotel Operations Supervisor
This is an advanced position in our Client Services Center. This position is responsible for the support and servicing of Tourico Holidays global products which include, but are not limited to: hotels, flights, cruises, car rentals and activities. This position supports the supervisors in overseeing the agents that are responsible for the administration of these reservations submitted through our websites.
- Enthusiastically engaging each client and guest while representing Tourico Holidays in a highly professional manner
- First point of contact to identify and prioritize escalations
- Capturing accurate and legible documentation on all contact activity in the Back Office system as required
- Respond rapidly and accurately to on-line/email requests for information
- Point of contact for all research associated with escalated issues to assist leadership with appropriate resolution along with summarizing case study for teach back opportunities
- Consistently maintaining departmental standards for quality
- Achieving defined SLA / KPI goals
- Responsible to meet all company policies and procedures
- Providing continuous feedback to leadership to reduce amount of escalations and repeat requests
- Identifying trends and providing recommended process improvements or preventative measures
- Daily agent duties including answering phones and emails. This includes logging into phones for duration of shift and using proper log in/out functions.
- Assist team members with questions and coaching as needed.
- Prior Call Center, Hotel experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include nights and weekends
- Frequent mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities, meeting critical deadlines and following up on assignments.
- Must possess effective written/oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner.
- Must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills and make arithmetic calculations with speed
- Must be able to use initiative and independent judgment with established guidelines
- Must display accuracy in the English language and have ability to read/write/speak fluently. Additional language skills in Spanish, French, German, Italian or Portuguese preferred
About the Company:
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 26 locations with over 750 employees providing service in 13 languages.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. A matching tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees receive paid time off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts are offered as an employee benefit.
TH Network Channel on Youtube: http://bit.ly/1UlZ81N