Accounts Payable Representative, AP Rep, Clerk
This position is responsible for processing supplier invoices, preparing payments for suppliers and completing all tasks assigned within the Accounts Payable department in a timely manner as specified by management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Reporting to Supervisor and AP director on a daily basis with update of issues and progress
- Invoice processing and reconciliations via the company Extranet programme
- Virtual credit card payments and bank transfers to all hotels across 3 continents and thousands of hoteliers
- Generally in charge of dealing with key enquiries from hoteliers via email to the AP Supervisor inbox from UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Monthly reconciliations of Major UK suppliers including Hilton and Travel Lodge chains
- Providing key support to product managers in keeping accounts open and cleared of outstanding payments
- Dealing with regular rate discrepancies from hoteliers including reviewing contracts and liaising with colleagues in other departments to resolve the issues
- Regular liaison with credit card suppliers to resolve disputes with charged/uncharged payments
- Providing support to suppliers on a daily basis for the extranet system
Extra duties include hosting web-ex training sessions for the Hilton UK chain to use the company extranet system, which involved out of hours planning and rehearsing and meeting other major UK suppliers face to face to ensure the understanding of our systems.
- 1-2 years accounting experience preferred.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills Required.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Efficiently reach goals in a timely manner.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Bi-lingual (English & Spanish) or Trilingual (Portuguese) preferred
- Able to support and communicate the vision, mission and values of the company.
About the Company:
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 39 offices worldwide with over 800 employees providing service in 30 languages.
TH Network Channel on Youtube: http://bit.ly/1UlZ81N