Multimedia Design Intern
Looking for a Stamp on your Internship Passport?
Paid Graphic Design Intern Position Available
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. Company located in Altamonte Springs
A Global Travel Provider, 21 years in operation and more than 800 employees
Compensation: $8.05/hr and college credit for the semester. Discounted travel benefits.
Do you love graphic design, art, and all things creative?
Do you love technology and being a collaborative member of an awesome team?
Tourico Holidays’ Design & Marketing Department seeks a motivated Graphic Design Intern to work 20-28 hours per week. You will have the opportunity to earn college credit while gaining real-world graphic design experience
- Produce videos to promote hotels and other travel products using After Effects and other video editing tools
- Creation of web banners
- Design PDF flyers for print and web
- Assist in prepping sets and shooting videos
- Gathering image and video assets
- Aid in asset and file organization
- Provide your own ideas by participating in weekly creative projects
- Pursuing a Degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media, Art, or similar
- Fluent in English language
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A keen eye for typography and color
- Ability to create clean layouts
- Enthusiasm to learn and follow creative direction
- Attention to detail
- Disciplined time management and organization skills
- Self-motivated - must be able to seek out new projects and tasks, desire to meet and exceed objectives
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines, adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Strong interest and aptitude for technology, and emerging search industry trends
- Proficient on PC & Mac
- Experience creating motion graphics with After Effects
- 2 semester commitment
To be considered, please submit your resume & portfolio by Wednesday, March 1st, 2017.
TH Network Channel on Youtube: http://bit.ly/1UlZ81N